Divine Grace Of God

Below Text of  Bhagavad Gita explains that

 Bhagavad Gita Chapter 9

TEXT 29

samo 'ham sarva-bhutesu
na me dvesyo 'sti na priyah
ye bhajanti tu mam bhaktya
mayi te tesu capy aham




SYNONYMS

samah--equally disposed; aham--I; sarva-bhutesu--to all living entities; na--no one; me--Mine; dvesyah--hateful; asti--is; na--nor; priyah--dear; ye--those; bhajanti--render transcendental service; tu--yet; mam--unto Me; bhaktya--in devotion; mayi--unto Me; te--such persons; tesu--in them; ca--also; api--certainly; aham--I.
 
TRANSLATION

I envy no one, nor am I partial to anyone. I am equal to all. But whoever renders service unto Me in devotion is a friend, is in Me, and I am also a friend to him.


Source: http://www.asitis.com/9/29.html
  
A person who engages his/her mind in Krishna, offers obeisance's to Krishna and always worships Krishna surely becomes eligible for His Special mercy.